The Boss V Plow Open Position. MHL Systems manufacturers replacement carbide snow plow blades for all small trucks, including the Snow Dog and the Boss V Plow. Our replacement, combination ice and snow, carbide snow plow blades last more than ten times longer than standard snow plow blades. Cut your overhead maintenance costs by using our unique carbide snow plow blades in combination with the snow plow you already own.
All of our products are made from the best materials and are completely made in the USA! By choosing MHL Systems to provide your replacement carbide tungsten and manganese combination ice and snow plow blades you are making a decision that will save you money and time on your equipment maintenance. We pride ourselves on making the best snow plow blade on the market.
1/4″ Thick armor plates (MAG/500) with wear indicators optional: 3/8″ Thick Armor Plates. We make replacement ice and snow plow blades to meet your specific needs. We have various sizes and types available for you to choose from. Since we make the blades to order give us a call and let us know what you need. We will be able to provide you with top quality products that will decrease your maintenance costs.
Features of MHL Systems carbide tungsten insert V-plow blades with armor protection plates
1. Armor-(500) plates eliminate all premature wear of the steel covering the carbide inserts
2. Armor-(500) plates are placed so that the bottom of the deep V’s provides balance of wear life of carbide inserts
3. Carbide insert blades total wear life is minimum 10 times OEM steel blades.
4. Combination of Armor-(500) Plates & carbide inserts provide superior wear life when plowing snow.
5. Armor-(500) plates can be purchased in 1/4″-3/8″ or 1/2″ thickness depending on impact conditions.
6. MHL Systems standard warranty – replacement if breakage occurs during the full wear life of the product.
7. All carbide tungsten inserts are completely made in the USA!